Cocktail maker hire in 2023 – How to make your event stand out.
If you’re looking to hire a cocktail maker, there are a few options you can consider:
- Hire a bartender: Many bartenders are skilled in creating a wide range of cocktails and can work at events or in a bar setting.
- Look for a mobile cocktail catering service: There are companies that specialise in bringing everything needed to make cocktails to your event, including the bartenders and all the necessary ingredients.
- Hire a mixologist: Mixologists are trained in the art of creating cocktails and often have a deep knowledge of spirits and cocktail-making techniques. They may be able to create customised cocktails for your event.
You can search online or ask for recommendations from friends or colleagues to find a cocktail maker that meets your needs. Be sure to ask for references and look at their past work to ensure that you’re hiring someone who is experienced and reliable.
Why hire a cocktail maker for your event?
There are several reasons why you might want to hire a cocktail maker for your event:
- Convenience: A cocktail maker can take care of everything related to the cocktails at your event, so you don’t have to worry about it. This can be especially useful if you’re hosting a large event and don’t want to be responsible for mixing drinks yourself.
- Professionalism: A cocktail maker is trained in the art of making cocktails, so you can be confident that the drinks at your event will be of high quality. They will also be able to handle any problems that may arise, such as running out of ingredients or dealing with difficult guests.
- Variety: A cocktail maker can create a wide range of drinks, so you can offer your guests a variety of options to choose from. This can be especially useful if you have guests with different tastes or dietary restrictions.
- Customisation: A cocktail maker can create customised cocktails for your event, which can be a great way to add a personal touch and make your event more memorable.
Overall, hiring a cocktail maker can add a professional touch to your event and make it easier for you to provide high-quality drinks for your guests.
How do I know which cocktail maker company is right for me?
There are a few factors you should consider when choosing a cocktail maker company for your event:
- Experience: Look for a company that has a proven track record of providing high-quality cocktail services at events. You can ask for references or look for reviews online to get an idea of their level of experience.
- Reputation: Choose a company that has a good reputation in the industry. You can ask for recommendations from friends or colleagues, or look for reviews online to get an idea of what others think of the company.
- Services offered: Make sure the company can provide the services you need, such as a wide range of cocktails, customization options, and the ability to handle a large number of guests.
- Pricing: Consider your budget when choosing a cocktail maker company. Look for a company that offers competitive pricing and is transparent about the cost of their services.
- Communication: Good communication is important when working with any vendor. Look for a company that is responsive and easy to work with, and make sure you feel comfortable communicating with them about your event needs.
By considering these factors, you can choose a cocktail maker company that is well-suited to your event and your needs.
I keep seeing “Mixologist” is this the same thing as a cocktail maker?
A cocktail maker and a mixologist are similar in that both are trained in the art of creating cocktails, but there are some differences between the two terms.
A cocktail maker is someone who is skilled in making a wide range of cocktails and may work as a bartender or in a similar role. They may have a general knowledge of different spirits and cocktail-making techniques, and may be able to create a variety of cocktails based on customer requests.
A mixologist, on the other hand, is someone who is highly trained and knowledgeable about the art of mixing drinks and creating cocktails. They often have a deep understanding of spirits and are skilled in using a variety of techniques to create unique and complex cocktails. Mixologists are often more specialised than cocktail makers and may work in high-end bars or restaurants.
Overall, a mixologist is generally considered to be more specialised and knowledgeable than a cocktail maker, but both terms can be used to refer to someone who is skilled in creating cocktails.
What is the difference between a flair bartender & a mixologist?
A flair bartender and a mixologist are both skilled in creating cocktails, but they have different areas of expertise.
A flair bartender is a bartender who is skilled in performing tricks and acrobatics with bottles, glasses, and other bar tools while making drinks. Flair bartending is a performance art that involves using showmanship and creativity to entertain guests while making drinks. Flair bartenders often work in high-energy environments, such as nightclubs or sports bars.
A mixologist, on the other hand, is someone who is highly trained and knowledgeable about the art of mixing drinks and creating cocktails. They often have a deep understanding of spirits and are skilled in using a variety of techniques to create unique and complex cocktails. Mixologists may work in high-end bars or restaurants, and their focus is on creating high-quality cocktails rather than performing tricks or acrobatics.
Overall, a flair bartender is someone who is skilled in performing tricks and entertaining guests while making drinks, while a mixologist is someone who is highly knowledgeable about the art of creating cocktails.
What events could you hire a cocktail maker for?
A cocktail maker can be hired for a wide range of events, including:
- Weddings: A cocktail maker can create a range of cocktails for your wedding reception, including signature cocktails that reflect the theme or personalities of the bride and groom.
- Corporate events: A cocktail maker can provide high-quality cocktails for corporate events, such as office parties, product launches, and conferences.
- Birthday parties: A cocktail maker can create cocktails for a birthday party, whether it’s a small gathering of friends or a large celebration.
- Holiday parties: A cocktail maker can add a festive touch to holiday parties, such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year’s Eve, by creating seasonal cocktails.
- Private parties: A cocktail maker can be hired for any type of private party, such as a dinner party, cocktail party, or backyard barbecue.
Overall, a cocktail maker can add a professional touch and a touch of sophistication to any type of event.
What equipment will my cocktail maker bring with them to my event?
A cocktail maker may need a range of equipment in order to create high-quality cocktails, depending on the specific needs of their event. Some common pieces of equipment that a cocktail maker might use include:
- Cocktail shaker: A cocktail shaker is a cylindrical container with a tight-fitting lid that is used to mix cocktails by shaking them. It can be made of metal, glass, or plastic.
- Jigger: A jigger is a small measuring cup used to measure out precise amounts of ingredients for cocktails. It typically has two sides, one for measuring small amounts (such as 1/2 or 1/4 ounces) and one for measuring larger amounts (such as 1 or 2 ounces).
- Mixing glass: A mixing glass is a large, sturdy glass that is used to mix cocktails by stirring them. It is typically made of thick glass and has a wide base to prevent it from tipping over.
- Strainer: A strainer is a device used to remove ice or other solid ingredients from a cocktail before serving it. It can be used in conjunction with a cocktail shaker or a mixing glass.
- Bar spoon: A bar spoon is a long, thin spoon used to mix cocktails by stirring them. It is typically made of metal and has a twisted handle to make it easier to hold.
- A Knife & a Chopping board, as simple as that sounds. You would be amazed at how difficult this role is without this.
Overall, a cocktail maker will need a range of equipment in order to create high-quality cocktails at events.
It shows that aside from cocktail makers, you have mobile bars, why should I hire a mobile bar for my event? It costs a lot more?
There are several reasons why you might want to hire a mobile bar for an event:
- Convenience: A mobile bar can be set up anywhere, so you can have a professional bar setup wherever you need it. This can be especially useful if you don’t have a dedicated bar area at your event venue.
- Professionalism: A mobile bar is typically staffed by professional bartenders who are skilled in creating a wide range of cocktails. This can help ensure that the drinks at your event are of high quality.
- Customisation: Many mobile bar companies offer a range of customisation options, such as personalised cocktails or branded bar setups. This can help you create a unique and memorable experience for your guests.
- Variety: A mobile bar can offer a wide range of drink options, including cocktails, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages. This can help you cater to the diverse needs of your guests.
- Ease of use: A mobile bar is easy to use, as everything you need to create drinks is included in the setup. This can make it easier for you to focus on other aspects of your event.
Overall, hiring a mobile bar can add convenience, professionalism, and variety to your event, and can make it easier for you to provide high-quality drinks for your guests.
Hiring a Mobile Bar with your cocktail maker
To hire a mobile bar in 2023, you can follow these steps:
- Determine your budget for the mobile bar and the type of event you will be hosting. This will help you narrow down your options.
- Research different mobile bar companies in your area. Look for companies that have a good reputation and offer the type of services you need. You can search online, ask for recommendations from friends and colleagues, or contact your local chamber of commerce or event industry association for recommendations.
- Contact the mobile bar companies you are interested in and ask for quotes. Be sure to provide them with details about your event, including the date, location, and number of guests.
- Compare quotes and reviews from different companies and choose the one that best fits your needs and budget.
- Once you have selected a mobile bar company, be sure to confirm all the details of your event with them. This includes the type and quantity of drinks you want served, the start and end times of the event, and any special requests or accommodations you may have.
- Pay any required deposits and sign a contract with the mobile bar company.
- Communicate with the mobile bar company leading up to the event to ensure everything is on track.
Will I save money hiring a cocktail maker instead of trying to do it all myself?
It’s possible that you could save money by hiring a cocktail maker instead of making the cocktails yourself, depending on the specifics of your event. Some factors that could affect the cost include:
- Scale of the event: If you’re hosting a large event and need to make a large number of cocktails, it may be more cost-effective to hire a cocktail maker rather than buying all the ingredients and equipment yourself.
- Quality of ingredients: A cocktail maker may be able to secure high-quality ingredients at a lower cost than you could on your own, which could save you money in the long run.
- Time and labor: If you don’t have experience making cocktails, it may take you longer to prepare them, which could be costly in terms of your time. Hiring a cocktail maker can free up your time to focus on other aspects of your event.
- Equipment costs: A cocktail maker will already have the necessary equipment, so you won’t have to purchase or rent any additional equipment.
Overall, it’s important to consider the specific needs of your event and do a cost comparison before deciding whether to hire a cocktail maker or make the cocktails yourself.
We have tried to put together here an unbiased account, this kind of page isn’t about sales, this is making sure you have the best for your event & although we do provide all of the above services.
It is best to shop around for the best option that is right for you.
So here we have provided some links, for people we TRUST beyond ourselves to handle your event.
Based in Bristol, the guys here were one of the first in the UK to do this & have a great wealth of knowledge.
Based in Luton, their specialist area they can do so well is providing flair bartenders. Ok, you’ll need a bigger budget if thats what you’re after. But they can take care of you.
Based in Central London, these guys are fantastic for providing mixologists, they specialise in a lot more high profile & secret events, so they can be counted on to not be posting your private events all over social media, just to squeeze one tiny post of content out of you.
In short, the options in 2023 are there to have whatever you like, just spend the time making the calls, letting each company know what you want.
If its us, fantastic, we hope to look forward to working with you very soon.
If not, im sure you’ll have a fantastic event.