Introduction to Mobile Bar Hire & the types of Bar Available:
Mobile bars are a convenient and stylish way to serve drinks at any type of event, from weddings and corporate events to festivals and private parties. They offer flexibility in terms of location and setup, and can be tailored to fit the theme and style of the event.
There are many different types of mobile bars available for hire, each with their own unique look and feel. In this blog, we will explore the various types of mobile bars and the key considerations to keep in mind when choosing the right one for your event.
Types of Mobile Bars:
Traditional Mobile Bars:
Traditional mobile bars are portable bar setups that can be easily transported and set up at any location. They come equipped with all the necessary equipment for serving drinks, such as a sink, and storage space. Traditional mobile bars can be self-service or fully-staffed, depending on the needs of the event.
Retro Mobile Bars:
Retro mobile bars are a popular choice for events with a vintage or retro theme. They often have a nostalgic look and feel, with vintage-inspired design elements such as neon lighting and retro signage. Retro mobile bars are a great way to add a touch of nostalgia to your event and are perfect for those looking to create a fun, retro atmosphere.
Rustic Mobile Bars:
Rustic mobile bars are designed to have a natural, outdoorsy look and are often made from reclaimed wood or other natural materials. They are a popular choice for outdoor events or those looking to add a rustic touch to their event. Rustic mobile bars are a great way to create a laid-back, relaxed atmosphere and are perfect for events with a rustic or bohemian theme.
LED Mobile Bars:
LED mobile bars are equipped with LED lighting, which can be customised to match the theme or colour scheme of the event. They are a popular choice for events looking to add a modern, high-tech touch and are perfect for those looking to create a visually striking atmosphere. LED mobile bars are also a great choice for events taking place in low-light settings, as the LED lighting allows for easy visibility of the bar area.
Mobile Bar Trailers: (we do not have these, however, we can recommend:)
Mobile bar trailers are mobile bars that are housed in a trailer and can be easily transported to and set up at any location. They are a popular choice for events that require a larger bar setup or for those looking to add a unique element to their event. Mobile bar trailers often have a retro or vintage look and feel, and can be customised to fit the theme of the event.
Mobile Bar Carts:(we do not have these, however we can recommend:)
Mobile bar carts are smaller, portable bar setups that can be easily moved around an event space. They are a good choice for smaller events or for those looking for a more informal bar setup. Mobile bar carts are often made from materials such as wood or metal and can be customised to fit the theme of the event.
Other Aesthetic choices for your mobile bar:
- Red Brick work Mobile bar: This is one of our wallpaper style Faux brick bars, when built it looks like a classy red brick Mobile bar, this has fantastic use alongside purposes such as that of a BBQ outdoors in a garden, where sometimes, the entire BBQ pit has been constructed from red Brick & it matches theme.
- Black Chesterfield Mobile Bar: This is using black leather constructed over a chesterfield look to create a nice, elegant & rich look for any party. It has been used before in legal offices for networking mixers, along with Military bases for officers mess parties.
- White Chesterfield Mobile Bar: Exactly as above, but in White, this is very popular in garden parties, where the clients like a clean look over a well maintained outdoors area.
- Faux Grass look: This mobile bar, although not used that often, was a staple for the pre-wimbledon bar services we offered while doing events for Pimms. offering cocktails & drinks for the “Influencers” prior to the main Wimbledon event taking place.
Key Considerations When Choosing a Mobile Bar:
When choosing a mobile bar for an event, there are several key considerations to keep in mind:
- Location: The location of the event should be taken into account when choosing a mobile bar. For example, if the event is being held outdoors, a rustic mobile bar made from natural materials may be a good fit. If the event is being held in a more formal setting, a traditional mobile bar may be a better choice.
- Event size: The size of the event is another important factor to consider when choosing a mobile bar. For larger events, you will need a mobile bar that is capable of serving a larger number of guests, such as a mobile bar which can interlink & scale up in size depending on the guest numbers. For smaller events, a single mobile bar unit or rustic mobile bar may be a more suitable choice.
- Theme: The theme of the event should also be taken into account when choosing a mobile bar. For example, a retro mobile bar may be a good fit for a vintage-themed event, while a LED mobile bar may be a good choice for a modern, high-tech event.
- Service options: Consider whether you want a self-service mobile bar or a fully-staffed mobile bar. Fully-staffed mobile bars are a good choice for events where you want the convenience of having a bartender on hand to serve drinks, while self-service mobile bars are a good choice for events where you want guests to be able to serve themselves.
- Customisation: Many mobile bar companies offer bespoke options, such as the ability to add branding or personalised signage to the bar. Consider whether you want a mobile bar that can be customised to fit the theme of your event.
- Cost: The cost of hiring a mobile bar will depend on a number of factors, such as the type of bar, the duration of the hire, and any additional services or options. It’s important to consider your budget when choosing a mobile bar and to shop around to find the best deal.
- Reputation: It’s important to choose a reputable mobile bar company with a proven track record of providing quality service. Read reviews and ask for references before making a decision.
- Alcohol licensing and permitting: Make sure the mobile bar company you choose has the necessary alcohol licensing and permitting in place to serve alcohol at your event. This is especially important if you are hosting a public event or selling tickets to the event.
- Event insurance: Consider whether the mobile bar company you choose has the necessary event insurance in place to cover any accidents or injuries that may occur during the event. This is an important factor to consider to protect both the mobile bar company and the event organisers.
To contact us about our Mobile Bar hire options, or to enquire about dates, please fill out the brief enquiry form here: so someone can discuss your needs with you.